Clear fender bra's

He’s a cute little monkey-tail! I see he’s holding on tight! WHOOH-HOOO! :clapping:

Thanks for the pic Fuzz!

Little guy has risen on every bike/trike I've owned since 1999. When I had a Honda ... I'd tell people his Harley broke down ... and I'm giving him a ride.

It's nice to be talented.:clapping:

I decided when I bought the trike that I was going to do all of the work that I possibly could myself.

Papa Zook supplied the rake kit that I put on, I thank him every time I get on it for a good product.

I was a little nervous when I cut the hole in the windshield for the vent, the hole was the easy part I fought getting the vent in the hole for 2 hours.

I have been getting all of the fluids changed and put a wrench on every bolt I could find in preparation for a trip.

Tomorrow morning our Old Fart group takes off for Custer SD, 4 days of riding there then up in to Ontario Canada for a couple of days riding, then a fly-in fishing trip for a week.

The silver stripe is GM metallic silver (rattle can) matches my helmet and the silver on the wing.

Black is Hurculiner (rattle can) bed coating, I chose it over other brands because the texture was finer and it had a sheen to it.

... etc ... it has 2 light coats and the last coat I put on a little thicker. ... etc ...
I may try that Herculiner myself .... looks great. Really like how that grey silver sets it off !:clapping:

Back