Collapsible Shelter For Freewheelers?

JTJersey

800+ Posts
Gold Member
Jul 2, 2021
Millville NJ USA
I remember coming across a thread about shelters for freewheelers with pictures of some examples. Not talking about covers, but an actual enclosure that can be set up and taken down for storage fairly quickly. I found this one on Amazon for about $350, but was wondering if anyone has experience with such things?

Screenshot at 2022-09-26 19-57-35.jpg

I remember coming across a thread about shelters for freewheelers with pictures of some examples. Not talking about covers, but an actual enclosure that can be set up and taken down for storage fairly quickly. I found this one on Amazon for about $350, but was wondering if anyone has experience with such things?

View attachment 109895

Might work in a dry climate ......But in Gersey think rust and hungry mice's...

Might work in a dry climate ......But in Gersey think rust and hungry mice's...

Wouldn't be long term storage. A few days or week tops. I have a project that requires my vehicle to go into the garage where the trike is kept, not room for both. Am considering this as a temporary shelter while things get finished.

View attachment 109895

I've used one of these with good results. It is anchored to a cement pad and I take precautions that mice, squirrels, etc. do not make a meal out of the seat or wiring.

http://www.thebikebarn.net/model_trike.html

Wouldn't be long term storage. A few days or week tops. I have a project that requires my vehicle to go into the garage where the trike is kept, not room for both. Am considering this as a temporary shelter while things get finished.

Make A Appointment At Harley for a light bulb change, They will have it 2 - 3 weeks Probably Cost the same. :D

Shrink wrap. Stop laughing! Saw a trucker resetting his hours near Lakeland, Fl. Had his Jap bike shrink wrapped stowed on the catwalk of his truck. Had a clever piece togather aluminum hoist/boom and cable crank system and with load straps he lowered his bike to the ground and went riding. Shrink wrap- cold motor only.