Coming to a town near you.....Beware!!!!!!

Reaction score
14199412_10154428713960011_3592385911826209110_n.jpg

The City of Chicago hit a deadly milestone over the Labor Day weekend — the 500th homicide of the year.
And with that tragic tally, the Windy City has now logged more homicides than New York City and Los Angeles combined — and is on pace to reach a homicide level not seen since the 1990s, the Chicago Tribune reported Tuesday.

Don't blame the cops, Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said outside police headquarters Tuesday.
"It's not a police issue, it's a society issue," Johnson said after a Labor Day weekend during which 65 people were shot, 13 of them fatally. "Impoverished neighborhoods, people without hope do these kinds of things. You show me a man that doesn't have hope, I'll show you one that's willing to pick up a gun and do anything with it."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/chicago-hits-deadly-milestone-500th-homicide-2016-n643516
:xzqxz:

I don't understand what the problem is with the shootings in Chicago?? The Solution seems easy, So easy that i can't understand why the Chicago leaders [Brain Trust] haven't passed a law making hand guns illegal , But i guess sometimes its too simple for them figure out.....;);)

Chicago

My wife just got home from that rat hole, I hate that city, I was there when Ronald Reagan was shot

Put a bounty on the gangbangers and the problem would go away, pretty soon.:cool:

Back