Contest time!!!! TGIF

SEE THROUGH BRAZ[SUP]®[/SUP] is an optically clear material, which was designed and tested to protect painted surfaces on your motorcycles fairing, saddle bags and trike painted surfaces against accidental damage from rocks, scratches and scuffs.

It won't cover up your paint, clear see thru application.

• Protects from accidental damage from rocks, scratches, and scuffs
  • Easy to apply and remove
  • Can cover up previous scratches and small dings
  • UV stable
  • Doesn't yellow under extreme light
  • Easy to clean up - no pressure washing
  • Allows for better resale

And the one you don't mention... it's available for our machines!!

Since I have it on my trike..it protects my paint..and the graphics are superb! Our paint still looks great. Underneath it!

SEE THROUGH BRAZ® is an optically clear material, which was designed and tested to protect painted surfaces on your motorcycles fairing, saddle bags and trike painted surfaces against accidental damage from rocks, scratches and scuffs.

That is a highly respectable TAT one can show with pride. The one and only TAT I'd accept to cover and protect a beautiful body. ThumbUp