cooling system flush

Dragon

250+ Posts
Dec 28, 2010
oly,wa
Good morning
I opened up the radiator cover in the trunk. was held on by 3 rivets and lots of glue.
took off the radiator cap and looked inside the radiator, it was full of what looked like
stop leak. My question is has anyone had the cooling system flushed, and how did they
do it.

Thanx
Dragon

Good morning I opened up the radiator cover in the trunk. was held on by 3 rivets and lots of glue. took off the radiator cap and looked inside the radiator, it was full of what looked like stop leak. My question is has anyone had the cooling system flushed, and how did they do it. Thanx Dragon
If as you say the radiator is full of stop leak....When you do flush it you might find out why its full of stop leak...Be prepared to have the radiator repaired/replaced...:Shrug: Also check the engine oil to make sure it doesn't have a milky color...:AGGHH:<br />
And i might add some people use stop leak.. for a leaking water pump''

Good morning
I opened up the radiator cover in the trunk. was held on by 3 rivets and lots of glue.
took off the radiator cap and looked inside the radiator, it was full of what looked like
stop leak. My question is has anyone had the cooling system flushed, and how did they
do it.

Thanx
Dragon
what year is your stallion , if its one of the earlier ones it should have drain hose on the left bottom of the radiator pluged off

Thanx

I guess I was hoping someone had actually power flushed the system,
rather than put a cleaner in the system and then just drain and refill.
My cooling system is fine, I just replaced all rad hoses last fall and
new fluid.

Dragon

Good morning Gorilla

By cutting carefully I believe you can make all the hoses fit

with these 2 numbers.

O'reilly auto numbers

MBH 21441

MBH 21588

Dragon

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png