Corbin Roadmaster Boots

I happen to have a pair of Corbin Roadmaster riding boots. I love these boots and I feel that they are the best motorcycle boots that I have ever owned. I have had them since 1998. I am on my second set of soles, original Corbin soles. The soles are really what make it fantastic, especially on two wheels since the are a very soft sticky compound, like a tire that sticks like glue whenever you put you foot down. Since I will no longer be required to do this and I need to resole them, is there a particular brand/type of sole that \anyone has as a favorite? Brand name and a photo would be appreciated. Thanks for reading and replying to this thread.

BTW I prefer a zippered boot and really don't want to go back to my military days of a tall lace up boot. So I might have to bite the bullet and just buy a new pair. Then suggestions here would help as well.

If the uppers of your Corbin boots are still good and the soles just need replaced you could have a Mini-Vibram sole put on them. That is what I just had done to the Engineer boots I like to ride in. The uppers were in good shape and they are broke in nice. I figured I won't be wearing out the soles as fast now that I don't have to put my feet down and a Mini-Vibram sole is durable to walk in with good traction.

Last edited:
I ware Wolverine Steel tip with speed laces # W10103...I use them for hunting and on my Trike and my Bike... Cant kill them...ThumbUp

MYSELF I've been wearing H & H Boots for over 35 yrs. Just a regular pull on boot with a tall shaft. Fits under your Levis nicely and wears great. There are two styles one a sq toe and the other is more of a cowboy pointed. One is a raw mat'l inside the other is a nice finished inside. I've had both and both are good. But as of now I wear many times on the trike is just a tennis shoe. All depends on where & what were doing ThumbUp

Back