Cost Of Gas

The prevailing price of regular everyone is charging is $5.69 here in Mesa, AZ. The big exception is Costco where it is going for $5.39......If you can tolerate the crowds. Arizona has the 7th highest prices in the nation according to recent news..... :(

38852690-e1655348183514.jpg

I'd like to know where to get a sticker like that! They'd go up faster around here than stations could remove them..... Jim

I don’t know where people get them ..have seen a couple of different-looking ones with Brandon’s image but they say the same thing..have also seen clown kammy stickers saying “WE did that”. The storekeepers stay busy scraping them off so as to not offend anyone..

I don’t know where people get them ..have seen a couple of different-looking ones with Brandon’s image but they say the same thing..have also seen clown kammy stickers saying “WE did that”. The storekeepers stay busy scraping them off so as to not offend anyone..

My buddy got 100 of those stickers on line; he didn’t say where.

Can’t use those stickers here we are a Gentle state we don’t get out of the vehicle to pump gas we just let Habib fill the tank don’t want to get our hands smelly with gas fumes..

When they get it down to where they are happy (Government)..375/400 a gallon we will sigh a sigh of relief…And move on …1973..When/if it goes to 1 dollar a gallon I’m selling my car and never drive again…

Marc, I grew up in Madisonville, TN, not far from Athens. I worked at a Pure Gas Station in 1966, I remember getting in a gas war with the remaining 2 stations, gas dropped to 11.9. I could fill up my 55 mercury for 2$$.

I actually live in Evensville.Work in Athens.I remember stories of gas wars between stations in Dayton with similar prices.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png