Cost Of Gas

You might as well be blaming Winter temperatures on the President; I get political preference, but this reflex to ejaculate vitriol at every inopportune moment is tediously self indulgent. For your amusement, see this US fuel cost history in non-inflation adjusted dollars-

View attachment 106639
JB declered war on fossil on fuels on day one. He's always on the wrong side of issues.

Paid $3.13 for Regular in central Florida today. But it's on the way up, thanks to bIDEN. Do you ever wonder if he wants to go down in history as the WORST president ever? I think he's worse than oBAMA, and THAT'S taken some doing!!!

PC

Paid $3.13 for Regular in central Florida today. But it's on the way up, thanks to bIDEN. Do you ever wonder if he wants to go down in history as the WORST president ever? I think he's worse than oBAMA, and THAT'S taken some doing!!!

PC

Na…. The peanut farm was Worster…. 15 to 20% mortgage rates Plus points…

but According to him it wasn’t his fault it was the country’s “Malaise “… and yet he still worshiped as the Dalai Lama…

Na…. The peanut farm was Worster….

​Granted, Carter had higher inflation, but he didn't purposely do things like dipping into the strategic oil reserves or cut our own oil production, and he's purposely weakened the military by underfunding it, further weakening the country. For me, Carter's off the hook as "worst president ever" and bIDEN's administration isn't finished damaging our nation yet, he has two more years to go.

PC

Na…. The peanut farm was Worster….

​Granted, Carter had higher inflation, but he didn't purposely do things like dipping into the strategic oil reserves or cut our own oil production, and he's purposely weakened the military by underfunding it, further weakening the country. For me, Carter's off the hook as "worst president ever" and bIDEN's administration isn't finished damaging our nation yet, he has two more years to go.

PC

Yep like Yogi says ; It ain’t over till the fat lady sings……

Still holding @ $3.37 for the cheap stuff here, however it is .12 cents cheaper @ the beach today, that almost never happens

I have my wife running mid grade in her 2018 Subaru Forester, it is getting 35.8 MPG

I run Shell 93 octane alcohol free gas in my trike @ $ 4.05 a gallon

Ah…The going to the Beach is your NY Influence…In NY and Long Gallon it’s going to the Beach….In Jersey and PA it’s going to the Shore….😁😁..

Jax Beach Sucks, the only reason I go there is my Doctors are there @ the Mayo Clinic

The beach is always choppy and the water is dirty from the Big ships and the Naval base, I prefer the Keys or St Augustine:cool:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HomeFree

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HomeFree
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png