Cracked Fender

Just wanted to update this thread. So many times threads like this just die away with no conclusion.

I checked into my insurance policy. It turns out my husband got me a stellar policy with vanishing deductible:D. I’ve never used it so I have a zero deductible and Harley is replacing the fender :clapping:. Bear is in the shop right now.

Thanks for all the replies and offers of help.

Now that's a man that knows how to keep his wife happy ... :D

That's why he's Ther

That man sure takes great care of you and your needs and seems to have a great handle on things certainly glad it worked out for you. How are the parents doing just thinking of them with what is going on in the world now... :goodjob: Travel safe Fred

That man sure takes great care of you and your needs and seems to have a great handle on things certainly glad it worked out for you. How are the parents doing just thinking of them with what is going on in the world now... :goodjob: Travel safe Fred

Hi Fred,

Thanks for asking. The parents are struggling. Dad doesn’t want to eat. He’s getting weaker and weaker. Mom doesn’t know what to do. She’s leaving the house a lot, although she shouldn’t be driving and can barely walk not to mention the danger to her health and dad’s. My sister checks on them as often as she can. All I can do right now is call in. The county they live in (Orange) starts “shelter in place” tomorrow.

I feel helpless.

Hi Fred,

Thanks for asking. The parents are struggling. Dad doesn’t want to eat. He’s getting weaker and weaker. Mom doesn’t know what to do. She’s leaving the house a lot, although she shouldn’t be driving and can barely walk not to mention the danger to her health and dad’s. My sister checks on them as often as she can. All I can do right now is call in. The county they live in (Orange) starts “shelter in place” tomorrow.

I feel helpless.
Carol sorry to hear about this you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers, keep your faith be sure God knows what is happening. Fred/Jeanne

Hey Ruben. I have good insurance so it’s not costing me a dime. Without that, it would have cost $1,500 at the Harley dealer. :xzqxz:. That is to replace the fender. Good luck. I hope you can fix it soon.

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png