CSC vs Roadsmith

What are the differences between a CSC and Roadsmith Trike kit?

You will get tons of responses on this.

A lot depends on what you like - design and even so additional items. Also, what are you riding - that makes a difference.

As an example, I have a 2021 Harley Ultra. CSC does not make an extra gas tank for their conversion on the Harley - Roadsmith does. I opted to stop for gas every 125 miles or so. My tank can get about 235-250.

CSC is a little longer and wider than Roadsmith. I also like the reverse on the CSC better than I liked the reverse on the Roadsmith. If you have a Wing, this is not an issue.

Shop around - and enjoy. Both are great conversions.

kAY6FK9.jpg

T9tv5vn.jpg

We had a 2010 Goldwing with the CSC Cobra XL trike kit and really liked it.

Sold that and bought a 2018 DCT Goldwing and bought a CSC Encore kit and had that installed.

Looked at other makers and always came back to CSC.

5 year warranty also with CSC, longest in the industry.

Great customer service and email or call and talk with Will personally if you have questions or problems.

We just really like their trikes and the lines on their models are great. Paint is second to none also. Lots to choose from and can choose different wheels too.

Definitely go with the PowerTrak as it steers so easy with that.

We went with the ARB this time to give it a better ride.

Won't cut other makers down as everyone has their own preferences.

Number 1 thing is to get a professional builder to do your kit and make sure they have done your make and model of kit. You can have CSC build it for you also if you want to take your bike there.

Good luck!

Appreciate the input.

Reason for asking is I currently have a 2018 Goldwing with a Roadsmith conversion.

I like it, no complaints. But just bought a 2023 Gold wing and need it triked. CSC dealer/shop nearby with my Roadsmith shop about a thousand miles away.

Need it done soon and Roadsmith is 3 months out so I am going to drive the thousand miles and get another Roadsmith. Kit is in stock and including trip should only take about 3 weeks.

Appreciate the input.

Reason for asking is I currently have a 2018 Goldwing with a Roadsmith conversion.

I like it, no complaints. But just bought a 2023 Gold wing and need it triked. CSC dealer/shop nearby with my Roadsmith shop about a thousand miles away.

Need it done soon and Roadsmith is 3 months out so I am going to drive the thousand miles and get another Roadsmith. Kit is in stock and including trip should only take about 3 weeks.

I am a little confused - but don't mind me. Roadsmith is 3 months out so you are going to drive the 1000 miles. Then you said, the it is in stock. So, which kit - Roadsmith or CSC.

However you go - enjoy

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dle54

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dle54
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png