Dirt Dobber has died

Makes our problems seem so petty..Sad to hear this happen and with the Holidays around the corner. May God comfort his wife and family.

Very Sad news. Our prayers and condolences go out to his Family.
The way he passed from this earth speaks highly of what type of Man he was, as he passed trying to help and save his loved ones he thought were still in the burning Home. He stayed to the end, never giving up on finding and rescuing them.

RIP my friend

DD we will miss you!! RIP...

Some people just make a difference. Jim was truly one that did. Not just Trike Talk, but the world is less today. I am very sad!!!:xszpv::xszpv:

As a retired fire capt and medic I have heard of and seen many times rescuers being lost in a fire situation.
This news saddens my heart and brings a woeful tear to my eye. My prayers go out to his family.
Always
Kent

Am sorry to hear this. Have "talked " to him on other forums and always wanted to meet him and shake his hand and "Welcome him home" RIP "Skytrooper"

He will be missed by all of us. He was a regular poster and I always liked his posts. Such a sad day to hear this.

Sorry to hear this, I've enjoyed reading his posts for quite a while now and he always had something good to say. Prayers go up for him and his family. He will be missed!

Back