DIY Trike Kit for a Shaft Drive (200 Valk)

Nov 2, 2010
Louisville, MS,USA
I know I'm missing something on here But has anyone done a Honda Valkyrie or another Shaft drive Trike as a DIY Kit?

My wife liked the look of the Frankenstein kits but they are not for Shaft Drive.

Is there something like this for Shaft Drive?

Yes I have a New to me Harley Trike but now Wife is thinking about Triking out my Valkyrie for her..

I just had my Valk triked out...it's a Motortrike kit but I believe you have to go through a dealer for the installation.

Attachments

• Pic 2.jpg
    Pic 2.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 78
  • Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 75
I believe most trike kit manufacturers require installation to be accomplished by an authorized dealer. Surfing the web last night I looked at the installation instructions for my trike kit. It is WAY more than I would ever try to tackle. There are trike kits available for shaft drive bikes and you should be able to find them with minimal research. As far as DIY kits.....? Good luck..... Jim

The last 2 I know of that allowed owner installs were Roadsmith and Champion.That was several years ago and Champion has since been sold.I would check first.A call to our own Papa Zook at Cut N Shoot Customs will get you the info you are looking for as well as some advice.

The last 2 I know of that allowed owner installs were Roadsmith and Champion.That was several years ago and Champion has since been sold.I would check first.A call to our own Papa Zook at Cut N Shoot Customs will get you the info you are looking for as well as some advice.

Thanks Marc,

I was just looking @ the Roadsmith Kit earlier,

It would be nice if I could install myself.

I'll have to check & see what Papa Zook has to say on the issue. :D

Thanks Marc,

I was just looking @ the Roadsmith Kit earlier,

It would be nice if I could install myself.

I'll have to check & see what Papa Zook has to say on the issue. :D

Will, PM me and I can give you good options, prices and install advice. Done lots of Valks.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png