DK stealth lights install help

I am trying to install the DK stealth lights that wrap around the top of the fork tube. I can find the wires that supply the signal lights but the wires are too tight to work on. I also found a large plug under the radio that seems to supply power to the signal lights. It has a bunch of pink wires in it and a black and a brown. Can you help by telling me an easy place on the bike to tap the power I need for the running light and the signal? Bike is a 2015 Tri Glide

I saw these on Kevin's trike a while back and they are really nice looking and add a lot of visibility, both when driving and turning. I like that they are white in drive mode and amber in blinker mode. He should be along shortly to help you out, if not I will be talking with him in a bit and I'll mention this thread to him. We usually talk every day or two to keep the world's problems under control. Kevin is a good guy and a good friend.

I am trying to install the DK stealth lights that wrap around the top of the fork tube. I can find the wires that supply the signal lights but the wires are too tight to work on. I also found a large plug under the radio that seems to supply power to the signal lights. It has a bunch of pink wires in it and a black and a brown. Can you help by telling me an easy place on the bike to tap the power I need for the running light and the signal? Bike is a 2015 Tri Glide

Here you go.

Stealth%20Turn%20Signals%20Wiring_zpsg50v3d4e.jpg

This is an easy place to tap in on the Tri-Glides. While it requires removing two fasteners on each side, I find that being able to work on the wiring without peering up under the inner fairing is easier.

Just remember to use thread-locker when you bolt that bracket back on.

Kevin