Do You Have Any Old Motorcycle/Trike License Plates???

I have a couple that i can part with,one is a Ohio 1967 plate and two are personalized.A little back story,a old hard core biker buddy of mine nick named the wife and I the Jammin J's because we were always gone on the bikes to somewhere.So we have 1 that says Jamn J and another that says Jamn 2. I will get them in the mail next week.

Reactions: MDO
I have a couple that i can part with,one is a Ohio 1967 plate and two are personalized.A little back story,a old hard core biker buddy of mine nick named the wife and I the Jammin J's because we were always gone on the bikes to somewhere.So we have 1 that says Jamn J and another that says Jamn 2. I will get them in the mail next week.

Thanks a lot Steve. My son may have picked the worst time in the history of America to start a business :).

Sorry for the delay been nursing a sick wife,severe bladder infection all's good now will get them in the mail ASAP.

No worries & no hurry. I hope your wife is better. Trust me, I know what it's like... I have had a rough 6 months, healthwise myself.

My son has started to install the plates you all sent in on the wall of his saloon in Durango, CO.

I will ask him to send me a picture to post here.:cool:

The Million Dollar Highway Saloon is now open in the parking lot of Durango HD.:cool:

My son is still accepting motorcycle plates to put on the wall.

Back