Dragon’s Tail

Road the Dragon’s Tail today for the first time and it was a blast! As we were preparing to leave Deal’s, a member of Trike Talk approached me with a business card and I told him that I was already a member. We had a short conversation about the group before we left. I didn’t get his name but wanted to give him a shoutout and thank him. Hope you all had great rides today. Stay safe!

Sorry for the brain fart, the initial post stated Devil’s Tail! It should have been the Dragon’s Tail!

That might have been the TrikeTalk group that rode up there yesterday...about 8 trikes...from Maggie Valley. They were there for the annual TrikeTalk Maggie Valley gathering. Stay tuned out here for next year’s meetup plans...hopefully you might join them. Good bunch of folks.

Road the Dragon’s Tail today for the first time and it was a blast! As we were preparing to leave Deal’s, a member of Trike Talk approached me with a business card and I told him that I was already a member. We had a short conversation about the group before we left. I didn’t get his name but wanted to give him a shoutout and thank him. Hope you all had great rides today. Stay safe!

Sorry for the brain fart, the initial post stated Devil’s Tail! It should have been the Dragon’s Tail!

Yup that was me.

Next time you need to ride with us. Always starting the day after labor day

A lady was killed on a trike today on the dragon tail. And and a man was hurt bad. (Sadface)

Yup that was me.

Next time you need to ride with us. Always starting the day after labor day

Thanks for the invite! We were with friends who have been coming down for 20 years over the Labor Day week. This was our first long trip on the trike but definitely not our last. We will have to keep next year’s event in mind.

Back