Dynajet Black power vision

Mykneesbehurtin

1500+ Posts
Gold Member
We just installed a set of Red Shift 527 cams in my neighbors 2010 Electra Glide. Gutted head pipe, free flowing air filter and slip on mufflers. He is looking at the Dynojet Black Power vision, so I see it has the auto tune feature. So my question is, will there be anything else that will need to purchase for the auto tune. Neither one of us have ever used one, so we just want to make sure to get everything needed.

We just installed a set of Red Shift 527 cams in my neighbors 2010 Electra Glide. Gutted head pipe, free flowing air filter and slip on mufflers. He is looking at the Dynojet Black Power vision, so I see it has the auto tune feature. So my question is, will there be anything else that will need to purchase for the auto tune. Neither one of us have ever used one, so we just want to make sure to get everything needed.

I never heard of a black power vision ? What's the difference between that & A PV3 ?

You cannot autotune your stock tune to work with aftermarket cams.

You will need to get a base (or canned) tune that is for the cams you have and free flowing air cleaner and exhaust. Then the Power Vision has everything needed to autotune. Nothing else needed.

(the real one as seen at this LINK, not the funky "new ones" they came up with during the supply chain issues a couple of years ago)

Here is a video on autotuning that you may find helpful-

Kevin

You cannot autotune your stock tune to work with aftermarket cams.

You will need to get a base (or canned) tune that is for the cams you have and free flowing air cleaner and exhaust. Then the Power Vision has everything needed to autotune. Nothing else needed.

(the real one as seen at this LINK, not the funky "new ones" they came up with during the supply chain issues a couple of years ago)

Here is a video on autotuning that you may find helpful-

Kevin

Yes, we get a base map from Dynojet for the mods first. And the one he is looking at looks identical to the one in your video.

I bought my Power Vision from Kevin back in 17 when I bought my trike and got a base map loaded in the tuner. I ran that for a a few years until I put the Target Tune on my bike that I bought from Dynojet. I got an updated map from Dynojet with the Target Tune, Then in 22 I put an S&S 465 Cam in my bike and asked Dynojet for an updated map and they wanted $150 for it until they found my purchase of the Target Tune and then they sent it to me for free. So be careful where you buy your Power Vision.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndyX
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png