Electrical Issue 2022 TriGlide

That situation has probably happened more times than can be counted, that and having the kill switch off don't ask me how I know :confused:

That situation has probably happened more times than can be counted, that and having the kill switch off don't ask me how I know :confused:

Ive done this more times than i care to Admit ......While monkeying around in my garage i would turn the ignition switch all the way to the right so as to listen to the radio.....

Then after a while when i wanted to move the trike...I would sit on it press on the brake and hit the start button......Then, Oh shit nothing is happing whats wrong now, Did leaving the radio on all that time drain the battery....:gah: ....:laugh:..Then i remembered the ignition switch has to be in the on position mark..(Whew)-(Whew).......

Ive done this more times than i care to Admit ......While monkeying around in my garage i would turn the ignition switch all the way to the right so as to listen to the radio.....

Then after a while when i wanted to move the trike...I would sit on it press on the brake and hit the start button......Then, Oh shit nothing is happing whats wrong now, Did leaving the radio on all that time drain the battery....:gah: ....:laugh:..Then i remembered the ignition switch has to be in the on position mark..(Whew)-(Whew).......

That's Funny. Likely something I would do also.

Back