Fender Bras for Lehman Raider

Sep 16, 2015
Keytesville
I don't love the look of them, but I really don't love the look of the huge rock chip that looks like it almost went through the fiberglass. So seeing what options are out there. I would prefer something like what Harley has for the Triglide that goes back to the taillight. Or has anybody tried to put those on a lehman raider kit and they fit ok? Drilling into my fenders makes me absolutely cringe, so would rather not go that route.

I don't love the look of them, but I really don't love the look of the huge rock chip that looks like it almost went through the fiberglass. So seeing what options are out there. I would prefer something like what Harley has for the Triglide that goes back to the taillight. Or has anybody tried to put those on a lehman raider kit and they fit ok? Drilling into my fenders makes me absolutely cringe, so would rather not go that route.
While reading I came across your post. I can't help with your question but would like to ask if you can help me. The picture of your trike shows a tour pak mounted on your trike. I want to put a tour pak on my wife's raider and not sure what works well. Can you send a couple of pictures and provide some information as to if you had any type of support under the trike and what mounting hardware you have?
Thank you in advance for any help.
Brent526

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Busymo
Back