Finally got my bike back from paint!

license plate holder

Great looking bike, I noticed the relocation of the rear plate, could I ask how you did it, I'm in Ontario so no one will know you've been copied

Thanks

Ted

Great looking bike, I noticed the relocation of the rear plate, could I ask how you did it, I'm in Ontario so no one will know you've been copied

Thanks

Ted

I will have to ask the guy that helped me put it together where he got that mount. I bought the black lighted frame and we were going to french it into the trunk, but he found that mount and I liked it. I know I paid for it but not sure where he got it.

By any chance sharing the part number on the wheels and tires beautiful machine. very very nice... :victory: Ride safe Fred

Blake, it looks awesome!

I have a question about the tank and trunk graphics.

Is that a decal you got & put a clear coat over it?

I would like to know where you got it. I like it.

By any chance sharing the part number on the wheels and tires beautiful machine. very very nice... :victory: Ride safe Fred

Yes sir. I will look at my receipts and see if I have the info. The front wheel is a different make... The rears are MotoMetal 18"×9". They were the closest match to the front I could find. I'll try to get the info and post it here tonight or tomorrow. ThumbUp

Blake, it looks awesome!

I have a question about the tank and trunk graphics.

Is that a decal you got & put a clear coat over it?

I would like to know where you got it. I like it.

No sir... all airbrushed. I have one side panel that I am having re-done next week. I picked all the graphics and design, but the gloss black over the midnight blue is not visible unless in direct sunlight. My bad on that...LOL

Reactions: MDO

Sorry, it took me a couple of days to get to this.

Rear rims are Moto Metal MO962 18x9 $200ea

Tires BFG G Force Sport Comp-2 $180ea

Front rim is dna Victory 23x3.5 It was expensive. $1300

I got the tires at Discount tire. Everything else, I found on-line.

I know this is an old thread, but I’ve just stumbled upon it.

beautiful looking trike mate. I’m now looking for he same bars as you have. Is nice to see something different than ape’s.

I know this is an old thread, but I’ve just stumbled upon it.

beautiful looking trike mate. I’m now looking for he same bars as you have. Is nice to see something different than ape’s.

Here you go sir and thanks for the compliment! These are the bars... but I found them a little cheaper on Amazon or EBay. This is the link to where I initially found them. Search around for them at whatever rise and pullback you require. They had several options when I bought them. I went with these drag bars after initially buying apes. The apes were wrenching on my back too much on 90deg or more turns. These are far superior bars for me. Good luck!

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/wild-1-chubbys-1-14-pullback-drag-handlebars

Here you go sir and thanks for the compliment! These are the bars... but I found them a little cheaper on Amazon or EBay. This is the link to where I initially found them. Search around for them at whatever rise and pullback you require. They had several options when I bought them. I went with these drag bars after initially buying apes. The apes were wrenching on my back too much on 90deg or more turns. These are far superior bars for me. Good luck!

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/wild-1-chubbys-1-14-pullback-drag-handlebars

Hi Blake

Thanks for the link mate. I’ve just managed to purchase some. I’m waiting for them to arrive and they will be straight on.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flathead54

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flathead54
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png