First day of spring..

It is going to be 60 deg today and then snow the next 2 days!

Down in the valley (local speak for Phoenix) they say they have 2 seasons, hot and hotter.

Spring is the day Persephone returns from the Underworld, and I haven’t seen her- yet.

It used to be civil company chose the weather as topic safe from political sullying. If that’s what you want this forum to be, I can’t stop you- Hell, I can get on board, insinuating random political cuts into every-otherwise-pleasant-discourse. How about we just… don’t. Please. Pretty please. With your choice of sweetener on top.

Dude, stop trying to be the forum’s hall monitor. You tried it over on another thread (https://www.triketalk.com/forum/threads/61501-Somebody-out-to-tell-our-teenagers-this/page2) and that didn’t work either. It’s not an appealing look to be constantly berating folks on their comments. If you don’t like the comments someone’s making then go to another thread.

Update: I noticed you also doing the same thing under the Jokes and Humor threads. Just stop it and get a life/sense of humor.

Bubba

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmorri1
Back