Freewheeler Trunk lock

Just checked mine and it already has 2 zip ties around it. Apparently this is the way it came from the factory 'cause I didn't do it. Hmmmm, guess I will take extra precautions just in case. Would sure be bad news if this happened on a trip, especially if my adult beverages were locked in the trunk. Thanks for the alert.

Sunman

I have a 2016 Harley Trike. I can't get the trunk open. I don't even hear the latch click. Does anyone have the secret or do I have to take it back to the dealership?

Welcome aboard. don't get aggravated let the dealer fix it tha's what you spent all that money for.

2015 harley freewheeler trunk lock

Manny, we just had the same problem. Drilled the lock out and one of the screws had shifted not allowing the trunk to open. Now, need a new lock and maybe a cable later on for the trunk I just read that Harley had a recall for 14-15 Freewheelers for this problem.

Manny, we just had the same problem. Drilled the lock out and one of the screws had shifted not allowing the trunk to open. Now, need a new lock and maybe a cable later on for the trunk I just read that Harley had a recall for 14-15 Freewheelers for this problem.

Bekki.......Welcome To Trike-Talk.......:wave4::wave4:...

Back