Good To Know

Clean Your Glass Stovetop With 3 Ingredients.

IMG_2851-e1507165178419.jpg

All you need is baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, and Dawn dish soap to make your stovetop like new again. Layer on the mixture, add a little “elbow grease” and let it sit for 3 minutes before wiping it all clean. Amazing!

If you could collect all the plastic water bottles thrown away each day in the United States, And then line them on the center line of Rt 80 headed west starting from the George Washington Bridge...

You would probably be run over before you made it to Fort Lee.....:D

I had seen a lot of sand storms when I lived out in the sticks in Deming. I could see I-10 from where they were and the sand being blown around and coming towards their place. A couple of weeks ago they had a tornado touch down at their place and damage one of their buildings.

Clean Out Your Dishwasher With Bleach, Vinegar, And Baking Soda.

clean-dishwasher-e1507165296240.png

In this 4 step cleaning process, you will use baking soda, bleach, and vinegar in a separate washing cycle to get your dishwasher smelling and looking like new.

From time to time, we find some off-the-wall ideas or suggestions that are "Good To Know".

Please feel free to share with us any ideas or suggestions that you feel can help out in day to day living. ThumbUp

The above quote is post number one from this thread. A few posts recently have drifted off topic of the thread theme.

Please stay on topic.:)

Old plumbers/Caveman trick....That i've used a few times in the past....When you are sweat soldering water pipes and you cant get all the water out of the pipes, I would stuff some white bread in the pipe, That will stop the water long enough so you can solder the pipes....Once you turn the water on the bread will just dissolve and run down the drain...

Clean And Polish Your Stainless Steel Sink Using Baking Soda And Cream Of Tartar.

How-to-Clean-and-Polish-a-Stainless-Steel-Sink-Edit-e1507165257830.jpg

Have unsightly stains in your sink?

Use a paste of baking soda,
cream of tartar and peroxide to get your sink stunningly clean.
:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png