Gotta Be A Misprint!!

It is also larceny what everyone does when they charge $1 to $2 for a $.10 screw just because someone needs it bad enough & it is for a motorcycle ! But everyone just pays the price.......... JMHO !!

How can you say its Larceny if that's the price they advertised in there ad! I would hope that price is honored to all those which were lucky enough to place an order

Rhetorical Question.....
You are selling your Trike for 15,000$ and theres a typo on the price and it reads 1,500$. A buyer comes with the 1,500$ ...Gonna honor it....

Update On The Order

Got a response from Phat Performance this morning... I pretty well expected that the order wouldn't go through but their explanation reeks of BS!! Ya screwed up but don't have the "parts" to admit it...

Anyone else that ordered get the following response?

Thoughts??

Thank you for the order! Unfortunately this item has sold out before Amazon's inventory refreshed. I'm sorry for any frustration this will have caused. As I'm sure you can understand this was completely our of our control as it has to do with computer timed updates that only happen at specific times at day.

Please let us know if you'd like to try changing to another item? We're more than happy to extend a 10% discount on the changed item that we carry to help offset any frustration this has caused regardless of brand. Please let us know what you need us to do?

If you need to cancel the order based on this, please use the following instructions in the link below:

What length shock are you ordering for your tri-glides?
13"

Phat Performance is not far from here, 10miles. Never dealt with them, heard they are two wheel repair shop along with custom stuff.
Due to the cost of inventory stocking, most shops become parts stores that use third party direct shipping from the manufacture mailing to the consumer. Can't blame them if it keeps them in business.

Got a response from Phat Performance this morning... I pretty well expected that the order wouldn't go through but their explanation reeks of BS!! Ya screwed up but don't have the "parts" to admit it...

Anyone else that ordered get the following response?

Thoughts??

Thank you for the order! Unfortunately this item has sold out before Amazon's inventory refreshed. I'm sorry for any frustration this will have caused. As I'm sure you can understand this was completely our of our control as it has to do with computer timed updates that only happen at specific times at day.

Please let us know if you'd like to try changing to another item? We're more than happy to extend a 10% discount on the changed item that we carry to help offset any frustration this has caused regardless of brand. Please let us know what you need us to do?

If you need to cancel the order based on this, please use the following instructions in the link below:

Does seem sleezy :confused: Might be a legal way out for them, rather than admit the real mistake. I ordered 10 pairs and got the same reply. Oh well, was worth a try :Shrug:

Does seem sleezy :confused: Might be a legal way out for them, rather than admit the real mistake. I ordered 10 pairs and got the same reply. Oh well, was worth a try :Shrug:

Look - Doesn't surprise me that they would not honor an obvious mistake....what does surprise me is that they have plenty of them on their home site for sale.....Either an honest answer or a better lie would be in order. The lie makes you mistrust them....an honest mistake...I make them every day.

Final Update

After calling Phat Performance out on what appeared to be an obvious lie regarding lack of stock, I was given the truth... The shock was a "one of" used in an open box so the lack of stock was true - just a not the whole story.

Anyway, bottom line I was treated very well on a follow up order for a set of 444-4020B shocks. In my books they handled the whole situation very well and I'm a happy camper.:D

I know they probably won't give me the ride that either of the shocks that Kevin sells but it will still be an improvement over stock. Leaves me with some change for other "stuff". :clapping:

Ride on.... At least those of you that don't have that white crap to contend with!!:mad:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png