GPS 2014

From what I've read, yes you can - as Batman said.

For me, I'm glad I kept my Zumo 660. I use it 95% of the time.

I just updated my H-D GPS. It comes from Budapest Hungary. WTF was wrong with going with a tried and true winner = Garmin????

Thanks Ridernut and when I spoke with my Harley dealership they said yes it would work if I had the big screen which I do. But at 2 grand I might see what I can trade mine in for and get a new bike.

I did it on my 2014 las summer. You must have a pc (no Mac support) and a thumb drive. The maps are like $150 to purchase and It takes about 2-3 hours all told to get it done.

I would trade also. The 2020 M8 motor is worth the trade & then you have the new Boom. We just returned from a 5300 mile ride on our new 20 & that M8 makes the 103 look tired. I really like the new engine & that new Boom is good also.

I considered getting the new GPS, but $2000+ - - no way.

I'm glad I kept my Zumo 660. It beats the new H-D GPS by a mile and it has FREE updates for life and I can move it from vehicle to vehicle.

I considered getting the new GPS, but $2000+ - - no way. I'm glad I kept my Zumo 660. It beats the new H-D GPS by a mile and it has FREE updates for life and I can move it from vehicle to vehicle.]

I also kept my Zumo 660 and paid extra for lifetime maps. I did not however keep the trike handlebar mounting hardware or wiring so any help you can pass on will be appreciated. Thank you.

I considered getting the new GPS, but $2000+ - - no way. I'm glad I kept my Zumo 660. It beats the new H-D GPS by a mile and it has FREE updates for life and I can move it from vehicle to vehicle.]

I also kept my Zumo 660 and paid extra for lifetime maps. I did not however keep the trike handlebar mounting hardware or wiring so any help you can pass on will be appreciated. Thank you.

I used the RAM mount and bolted it to the left side switch housing. I also had the dealer connect the ear plug wire to the wiring from the mount (under the fairing)and route it back out to the gps bracket so I could plug in some earbuds and hear the verbal instructions. Back a few years ago I used the windshield suction cup on the gas cap, but didn't like taking my eyes off the road.

Back