Gun Owners

[andQUOTE=Blueline;427639]View attachment 42741[/QUOTE]
Bought one of these and it was all I could do to pull the trigger it was so hard. Traded it in on a new Glock 26. The Glock's trigger pull is so nice, the slide is very smooth, and the gun is nicely balanced in the hand. I qualified with it for the CCL. Carla

Heres a gun a fellar wants to sell me for $500, rumored to be a special edition Texas Ranger issue, 38 40 i think. Looked online las year, seems he a bit high on the price, but the sentimentality of it is whats drivn the price.;)

Its a 1892 or or so Marlin, atf says its legal with a 12inch barrel accounting for date of manufacturer, next atf guy says its illegal, so pick Ur poison.

If i can find my picture of a rusted up lever action found in the desert of Mohab in the 70s dirt bike riding i will post it also, hex barrel, looks to be a 38 40 cal, ???:clapping:1894 38 40 marlin 004.JPG1894 38 40 marlin 005.JPG1894 38 40 marlin 006.JPG1894 38 40 marlin 007.JPG

Fellar that found it gave it to me for wall art, so far its still hidden in the shop, like anybody would steal it, right ???:cxtv:

Latest is a Ruger LCP pocket gun. Just added Crimson Trace grips to my Bersa. Now, if I could just get that nickel plated slide. Going to go look at a CZ soon.

Latest is a Ruger LCP pocket gun. Just added Crimson Trace grips to my Bersa. Now, if I could just get that nickel plated slide. Going to go look at a CZ soon.

I love my CZ75B Omega, it's my favorite shooter, followed closely by my Para 1911 (.45 auto)

I have installed Hi-Viz fiber optic front sights & Hogue wrap around grips on both.

My pocket favorite is the SigP238, it's the best small .380acp I have ever shot & I have a few.

Does a safe full count as a buff?

I have carry licenses from both TX and UT. I think the latest count is 9 handguns and 13 long guns. I'm working towards an FFL license to supplement things when I fully retire, and support my habits and promote 2A rights. I'm also working on some basic gunsmith projects primarily refinishing work, sight upgrades, etc. Not a big fan of AR style weapons unless you count the poor man style Ruger 10-22 and Marlin 30...

Chiappa Little Badger

Have one of these for some of my plinking or farm varmint killing or just random shooting in the woods purposes. A breakover rifle, single shot, .22 caliber, can easily fit in a backpack, can be scope mounted, tip of barrel threaded to accept a noise suppressor or flash suppressor and weighs only 2.9 pounds. Fairly accurate. A right handy firearm to keep around. I enjoy shooting it.

Chiappa Little Badger.jpg

Chiappa 2.jpg

Chiappa 4.jpg

Chiappa 5.jpg

This thread needs some more activity, so here goes,,,

I have a few, But my two favorites are M1 Garand 1942 vintage and M1911A1 1944 vintage. I picked up the M1911A1 on 7Dec2021, I thought that was a fitting date to receive that pistol.

I also reload and cans some of my own projectiles.

Eric

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tw0fast4u

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tw0fast4u
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png