Handicapped trike

Try it again,grinn<br />
well tried and says no go, sorry i tried, now to let nana try them,

Try it again,grinn
well tried and says no go, sorry i tried, now to let nana try them,

Ray, Zook and our Wonder-Geek (Webservant) are still working at upgrading some details, and pictures are one of those. I've got these pictures on my desktop, and as soon as pics are up and running I'll load them for you.

Zook and nana, well that is great news, you have done good, i will send you some rum cookies,grinn with rasins in them

Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll maybe, well tommorrow i will be going back to the vw trike build and give the handicapped trike a rest,

Trying again....
GetAttachmentaspx-2.jpg

GetAttachment-5aspx.jpg

GetAttachment-4aspx.jpg

GetAttachment-3aspx.jpg

GetAttachment-2aspx.jpg

GetAttachment-1aspx.jpg

Happy to help, Ray. And soon the thumbnail pictures should be up and running too, so you will be back to posting them on your own :)

Skuter,
it varies, on the main frame, i use 3/16 in wall[square and retangular tubing], on the round tubing i use .120 wall dom, on the angle iron 3/16 in wall, alot of gussets too 3/16 in. Wall
normally on the trike frames[not this one] i use .120 wall round dom tubing and 3/16in wall for plates and gussetts ,
hope this helps.grinn
ray

okay folks,
got a switch put on the ramp that cuts the power off when the gate is shut to prevent over shutting of the gate and not break something,grinn
it works great, too simple for me, grinn
will be working on another trike this week and then back on this one then,
will post more later and pics

Skuter, you are welcome,
already got 2 people that want a trike built for them, they are viet nam vets,

Looking great!

Hey Ray, The trike build is looking great! Can't wait to see it in person. Let me know when you need me to bring Gary back so that you can get your handlebar measurements and everything...

Thanks for posting all of the pictures and everything, hope the other build is going well too!

Take care,
Bill :cool:

Hey Redneckray....

I'm new here, but if i can help you with anything pm me or however they do it here. I've been over at chopperweb for the last few years and got an invite to join up here, and accepted.

I offer my help because I have been designing wheelchair acceptable trikes for the last decade or so. depending on how 'disabled' your client is will aide in your building a means of mobility for them.

So if i can help in some small way, please let me know....i have loads of info i can send you that may or may not help...

let me know................Smokee in phoenix 85015:)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HomeFree

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HomeFree
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png