Hannigan Family Members & Their Trikes/Sidecars/Trailers

Jan 13, 2012
Murray, KY
Over the past 39 years we have been blessed to earn the Trust & Friendship of many in the Biking/Triking/Sidecarist Community. It never ceases to be an absolute joy or bring many smiles when we hear from our HMS Family and see them out and about with their Hannigan Chariots through the Pictures they send and share.

Many of our cherished Hannigan Family have graciously posted their thoughts and experiences in the "What I Like About my Hannigan" Thread and we hope they and others will continue to do so.

In keeping with that Spirit of Community and Comradery, we are creating this Thread so that Hannigan Owners can share their Pictures with not only us, but with all in one central location.

Please post your pictures of yourselves and your Hannigan Trikes, Sidecars, and Trailers along with a brief By-Line to explain the location, Event, or activity. We do ask that the Pictures be in keeping with the Policies, Environment, Morals & Ethics deemed appropriate and set forth by Bazooka & the Trike Talk Community in general.

We look forward to your Visual Experiences to be posted and thank you all in advance for the pictorial Fellowship to come.

Re: Hannigan Family Members & Their Trikes/Sidecars/Trailers

Right now I've only gotten a couple pictures, I sure plan on a whole lot more this summer when I visit Hillcity SD, Nashville TN, Wellsboro PA and Lake George NY. While riding locally it sure turns heads, stopped for lunch last week and one guy had to go out for a closer look.

x7hc.jpg

Wife and I riding the Dragon earlier this month on our BMW K1600 Hannigan Conversion Trike. Riding with our motorcycle club, Country Roads.
For us it was 300 miles, 12 hrs total ride, thru several states, waterfalls, dams, state parks, Smoky Mountain Park, BBQ lunch, Just a beautiful Day!!!
BMWSQsmall_zps5b29b572.jpg
The Dragon was the last leg of the trip.

Attachments

• BMWSQsmall.jpg
    BMWSQsmall.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 398

3891.jpg3890.jpg
Well satisfied w/my conversion. Used the installer recommended by JL and a perfect job was done.

Thanks to Mike, Keith, Ken, and Charlie for the Inaugural Pics of their Stellar Trikes ThumbUp
Keep 'em coming!

We attempted to jump-start the postings yesterday with one we received recently from the Notorious "HannAmigos" but the Internet crashed as were attempting to attach the Photo.
So, here it is and better a tad late than never ;)

*To give Credit where Credit is due, The Concept for this Thread was originally their idea...

Attachments

• Wheels Charlie Randall Key West 1.jpg
    Wheels Charlie Randall Key West 1.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 329

DSCF0569_zps7543c3bc.jpg
BMWROK May 24th, Del Rio, TN. Parked at Hannigan Tree.
DSCF0575_zpsecddd4f6.jpg
Memorial Day, thru the Dragon, and the Cherohala Skyway.
DSCF0605_zps5614e87c.jpg
BMWRA rally, Barber Motorsports in Birmingham, AL. May 31st.

DSCF0601_zpsd95e42f5.jpg
We are not alone
DSCF0596_zps9be01dbf.jpg
Barber Motorcycle Museum
DSCF0584_zpsbb31dbdf.jpg
Barber Racetrack, Having training schools that day on track, sat on hillside and watched.:D:D:D

The Hann-Amigo's had a great board meeting in Murray at the Hannigan factory yesterday until..............the Board of Directors had to slap Wheels on the wrist over his expense records. Is Dairy Queen a real expense Jim? Maybe we'll get the pictures taken in Wheels office today, or maybe not as Jim has all the pictures.

The Hann-Amigo's had a great board meeting in Murray at the Hannigan factory yesterday until..............the Board of Directors had to slap Wheels on the wrist over his expense records. Is Dairy Queen a real expense Jim? Maybe we'll get the pictures taken in Wheels office today, or maybe not as Jim has all the pictures.

I thought Dairy Queen was a must have while on a business trip:D.

You haven't seen Wheels eat.........woo eeeeeee!!!

Nothing like a good healthy appetite:), I've been known to strap on the feed bag. Some years ago an AUCE Chinese buffet opened up, I got my moneys worth and then some. It got funny when the owners started staring at me as I made my 5th trip and took 2 full plates back to my table. They really did a double take when I later cruised through desert section with a couple plates.

Nothing like a good healthy appetite:), I've been known to strap on the feed bag. Some years ago an AUCE Chinese buffet opened up, I got my moneys worth and then some. It got funny when the owners started staring at me as I made my 5th trip and took 2 full plates back to my table. They really did a double take when I later cruised through desert section with a couple plates.

I'm like you Mike , I want to get what I payed for.

This was sent in by Dave W. of his and other HMS BMW Trikes taken at the recent 2014 Iowa Rally.
Thanks much Dave ThumbUp
Keep 'em coming Friends!

Iowa Rally Hannigan01.JPG

Becky and I were in Eureka Springs, Ar. at the Trike Talk get together last week and Hannigan was well represented, Hondas, Harleys, and BMW's were on display. Lots of cool rides and parking lot gab sessions. Hated to leave but had to get home for the Traveling Picnic ride at Ky. lake dam. Several Hannigan trikes there also, now looking forward to Wing Ding in Madison, Wi.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron Hunter

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron Hunter
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png