Happy trikers

You'd think as many trikes as there are, people would consider them common now but thats not the case. They draw a crowd everywhere you go. Ive also noticed that they are gaining the "cool" status nowadays....maybe because The Motor Company has brought them into the mainstream.
I am surprised at how popular they are becoming, and not with just old people like me. It seems like it is too soon for the Motor Company to have had that much of an affect, very few out there. Maybe on the rumors?

You'd think as many trikes as there are, people would consider them common now but thats not the case. They draw a crowd everywhere you go. Ive also noticed that they are gaining the "cool" status nowadays....maybe because The Motor Company has brought them into the mainstream.

Zook,
What company is "The Motor Company"? I guess I haven't heard that name yet. Motor Trike and Stallion? Just wondering.
Nana

I'm not sure either, but I would guess they are talking about Harley Davidson

OF COURSE! What was I thinking.... I ride one, and that didn't pop into my mind. Guess I just don't think of HD as "The Motor Company". That's OK though. These guys love to pick on me, and now they have something else to tease me about :p. Happy to provide them with fodder for their fun!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png