Harley Freewheeler Trike Owners Thread

freewheeler truck organizer

I got a saddle men trunk organizer for my 2015 freewheeler cleaned the lid with the supplied alcohol wipes pulled the tabs off the velcro strips & installed the organizer { mild temp. outside} pressed the lid & organizer together numerous times closed the lid & went for a ride . checked the condition of the organizer & it was laying in the bottom of the truck. by the way all organizer pockets were empty so no weight . anyone else have any trouble like this ? I am thinking of using gorrilla glue but thought I would ask first thanks in advance for any help.

I got a saddle men trunk organizer for my 2015 freewheeler cleaned the lid with the supplied alcohol wipes pulled the tabs off the velcro strips & installed the organizer { mild temp. outside} pressed the lid & organizer together numerous times closed the lid & went for a ride . checked the condition of the organizer & it was laying in the bottom of the truck. by the way all organizer pockets were empty so no weight . anyone else have any trouble like this ? I am thinking of using gorrilla glue but thought I would ask first thanks in advance for any help.

Try some 3M super duty double sided tape on the velcro strips

Here is an entire thread on this with good solutions:

Freewheeler Lid Organizer - accessory I would like to Have (triketalk.com)

Today I installed new shift linkage. I do not trust the factory set up

I had an in store credit @ my dealer so I got this

33801-09_TT.tif

One year in...

Here is my 2016 Freewheeler. Bought it last year in April and so glad I did. Just added 14 inch bars for comfort. I am doing a road glide fairing conversion this winter. Any advise on that would be welcomed.

Attachments

• 278580904_10106406508817044_3452302312966367827_n.jpg
    278580904_10106406508817044_3452302312966367827_n.jpg
    620.3 KB · Views: 41
Distance to purchase

Only a couple hundred miles to get mine. 2017 Black Quartz. 3844 miles. Have installed driver's backrest, rear bumper, led ft and rear signals, engine guard, heat guard trim, and now ready to install luggage rack with led light. Drilling holes and mounting not a problem; wiring more of a challenge

Only a couple hundred miles to get mine. 2017 Black Quartz. 3844 miles. Have installed driver's backrest, rear bumper, led ft and rear signals, engine guard, heat guard trim, and now ready to install luggage rack with led light. Drilling holes and mounting not a problem; wiring more of a challenge

Eva.........Welcome To Trike-Talk........:clapping::clapping:...

LEESURE LITE CAMPERS

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE i CAN FIND A DEALER IN THE LOWER 48 STATES THAT SELL THESE CAMPERS? i HAVE GONE ON THEIR SITE IN CANADA THINKING THEY MAY HAVE A LIST BUT NO LUCK THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP

jacking up freewheeler on the road

I was wondering what other trike riders carried with them on the road in the case that they needed to lift their trike up? I thought of maybe a small bottle or sicssor jack thanks for any advice in advance.

I was wondering what other trike riders carried with them on the road in the case that they needed to lift their trike up? I thought of maybe a small bottle or sicssor jack thanks for any advice in advance.
Figuring how to load our motorcycles in our toy hauler. I need to push DW's Freewheeler sideways about 2". I figure the best way to do it is with a small floor jack. I don't think DW will want to carry that. On the road I hope we'll never need it but hope we can borrow one if needed.

I have almost the same kit .. But it came with plugs …And every year or so I change out the cement cause it drys out…Also I carry four more Co’2 cartridges….The last time I had to use the kit was in 2005? On the rear tires on my 1800 VTX and four cartridges was just enough to get to a gas station..And that’s why I carry extra… Now days most stations don’t have air pumps..I do have a very small pump but that takes forever …

all jacked up

I just came across this vevor electic jack & thought I would pass it along to every body , I have thought about how I would raise my freewheeler to change a flat& this seems like it would work even if you had to make a little adapter to lift the rear {or the front} at $ 89. bucks it wont break the bank & for someone older & broken like me it could be a big help just wondering how anyone lifts their trike on the road side ?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png