Heated grips - worth the cost??

I have the heated HD Aileron grips on my TG and really like them. I really like the fit of them in my hand with their contour and the thumb indent. I will admit they don't keep the back of your hand as warm as would electric gloves but they are always there when you need them. Just turn them on and adjust the temp. I do have a pair of waterproof insulated leather gloves from HD for those really cold days. The heat from the grip will permeate thru them to keep my palm and fingers warm. I have ridden in low 30's temps and have had no problem with the hands getting too cold. Highest setting I have had them at is 3 with 6 the hottest setting.

Electric gloves are great if you have the heater liner and you can just plug into them but as a couple friends that have them have mentioned they are a bit of a bother when you always have to plug and unplug them. As has been mentioned they felt like the gloves with clips or strings you had as a kid. To each his own.

Sloufoot, I agree about the mittens, I just can't bring myself to wear them. :D

Besides the last time I wore mittens was when they had clips on them to attach to the sleeves of my coat so I couldn't loose them. pepper

The string on the mitts wouldn't be such a bad idea on a motorcycle !!
THANKS MOM !!

:Trike1:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joefontenot

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joefontenot
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png