heel/toe shifter "used"

hi! gang! Does anyone know where I can get a used, reasonably priced heel/toe shifter w/floorboards Kuryakin style unit? I am disabled and retired and have a very difficult time keeping my feet on the small pegs on the Honda GL1800 cycle trike. I have a 2006 cycle. I cannot afford the new sets from Wing Stuff, etc. Please let me know. I could pay about $100.00 to $150.00 including s/h. Sorry, the best I can do! They do not have to be "purty" but they must work well! If you can, please post a photo. Thanks so much.

Do a search for "Motorcycle Junk Yards" (or whatever the PC term is) and call to see if they have any available. I bought some "stuff" from a motor cycle salvage place in the southeast (perhaps Georgia ?) a few years back, but unfortunately lost all contact info a few "computer crashes" ago. This was possibly 4 or 5 years ago and at the time, I found their ad in Wing World classified section. I just looked again in a recent issue but couldn't find it. Wish I could be more helpful...

I just looked on eBay and there are a few used sets within your price range...if you care to check em out. JUST SEARCH "2006 Goldwing Floorboards, and they should pop up.
I am enclosing a link for an alternative to get you by for 107 bucks freight included...they are a small floor boards that should give you a good stable platform for your feet, no heel-toe shifter, just more comfort for your feet!Kuryakyn Floorboards 4453 for Honda GL1800P Gold Wing Premium Audio 2006 2008 | eBay
I have never been able to ride anything with pegs because I wear a size 16 shoe, and it feels like a 3/8 inch long bolt under my boots!!!:D

Back