Hello from NJ

RoadRunner18

30+ Posts
I currently ride a 2018 Honda Gold Wing Tour DCT. This is my 54th year on two wheels, and the knees are not what they used to be, so I am seriously considering converting my ride to a California Side Car Encore Trike.

I joined this forum to learn as much as I can about the available choices and to tap the experiences of other members before I make my decision. I spent a few weeks "lurking" on this site before registering, so I'm quite sure the learning process will not end with my decision. I do have an appointment to visit CSC in Arrington, VA on 4 April. I am looking forward to a test ride as I have never ridden a trike before.

I currently ride a 2018 Honda Gold Wing Tour DCT. This is my 54th year on two wheels, and the knees are not what they used to be, so I am seriously considering converting my ride to a California Side Car Encore Trike.

I joined this forum to learn as much as I can about the available choices and to tap the experiences of other members before I make my decision. I spent a few weeks "lurking" on this site before registering, so I'm quite sure the learning process will not end with my decision. I do have an appointment to visit CSC in Arrington, VA on 4 April. I am looking forward to a test ride as I have never ridden a trike before.

Steve, Welcome to Trike Talk..đź‘Ťđź‘Ť..

welcome steve remember for your first ride. leaning does NOT make it turn. Ride like an ATV mor a snowmobile if you have any experience on those.

Back