Hello from The Villages

Jan 19, 2023
The Villages
Hello all from downtown, The Villages. Started my retirement and thought what better way to do that than on a brand new 2022 Harley-Davidson Tri Glide Ultra. Went to Orlando Harley on Sunday, bought a two tone (Burgundy & Black w/Red PS). It was delivered on Tuesday and am now at 167 miles. Looking to wear the tires off of this one. I thought I'd join to forum to keep a finger on the pulse of the community. Looking forward to the conversations and helpful information.

Hello all from downtown, The Villages. Started my retirement and thought what better way to do that than on a brand new 2022 Harley-Davidson Tri Glide Ultra. Went to Orlando Harley on Sunday, bought a two tone (Burgundy & Black w/Red PS). It was delivered on Tuesday and am now at 167 miles. Looking to wear the tires off of this one. I thought I'd join to forum to keep a finger on the pulse of the community. Looking forward to the conversations and helpful information.

Rob.. Welcome to Trike Talk…👍👍.

Hi Robert and Welcome. Congrats on the new TriGlide.

Attachments

• P1090266.jpg
    P1090266.jpg
    798.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 20180711_184040.jpg
    20180711_184040.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 42

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rramo
Back