Helmets, Helmets, Helmets.....

We wear skull helmets with paste on DOT sticker on the back of them--less than 2#
Would'nt even consider doing it on a two wheel bike---

Both my wife and I use the carbon fiber (DOT) half helmet which are made in Orlando, Florida. I really know how they work too !!! Last year I was T-boned and the three inch thump mark on the helmet didn't break the carbon fiber at all. As a matter of fact, the manufacture repaired it for free. I was so impressed with it that I bought us each another on for spares.
Tomg

Both my wife and I use the carbon fiber (DOT) half helmet which are made in Orlando, Florida. I really know how they work too !!! Last year I was T-boned and the three inch thump mark on the helmet didn't break the carbon fiber at all. As a matter of fact, the manufacture repaired it for free. I was so impressed with it that I bought us each another on for spares.
Tomg

That's pretty impressive.....:cool:

I wrecked my 2 wheeler in Sept of '09 wearing a 1/2 helmet. Fractured the C-2 vertabrae which is directly in line with the edge of the 1/2 helmet. I am fully convinced that helmet did more damage then it protected. Won't ever wear another.

I too don't wear a helmet when running errands on the trike, but wear a full face flip front 3/4 whenever I hit the highway. Another smack on this old noggin, and I'll probably be paralyzed, if not dead.

That opinion is worth exactly what you paid for it.:yes:

Helmet

For road trips it's always the full face with the Riderlink ST-1 communciations set up (CB, cell, GPS, pax comm, and MP3/radio). For short trips into town (20 miles R/T) for coffee, it's a beanie with goggles. I ALWAYS protect my eyes.

tu-shey on the eye protection----wife made me a Roll-up case with individual compartments for 3 pair of googles and three pair of glasses---clear--yellow and dark

Back