Houston area Fabricator/mechanic recommendation

First, to the Mods, if this post breaks Triketalk.com Rules it is not intentional and please Delete.

I have been a member here for years but never post, just lurk.

The reason I am posting now is to share a good experience I had with a Fabricator/mechanic here with my sidecar rig in Houston. It’s not easy finding shops to work on bikes with sidecars attached. They just don’t want to jack with them.

I found this shop purely by chance on a Google search a few weeks ago:

“Houston Hal” Cort drag races a Harley (he built himself) and runs a one man shop. He’d never built a Leading Link in his life or set up a sidecar rig but he hooked me up and took about a week and a half to do it. The hack is a joy to ride now (Triumph Explorer/DMC Expedition sidecar). Hal has No attitude, he‘s just a straight up honest talented fabricator/mechanic and works on All brand Bikes Like the guys from the old days. I highly recommend him. He sends nothing out of the shop unless it’s right and it’s safe.

“Houston Hal” Cort’s information:

https://metalcraftracing.com

Address:

5023 Suite V Addicks Satsuma Rd. Houston, Texas 77084

Phone: 832-518-7793

Email: profuel555@hotmail.com

First, to the Mods, if this post breaks Triketalk.com Rules it is not intentional and please Delete.

I have been a member here for years but never post, just lurk.

The reason I am posting now is to share a good experience I had with a Fabricator/mechanic here with my sidecar rig in Houston. It’s not easy finding shops to work on bikes with sidecars attached. They just don’t want to jack with them.

I found this shop purely by chance on a Google search a few weeks ago:

“Houston Hal” Cort drag races a Harley (he built himself) and runs a one man shop. He’d never built a Leading Link in his life or set up a sidecar rig but he hooked me up and took about a week and a half to do it. The hack is a joy to ride now (Triumph Explorer/DMC Expedition sidecar). Hal has No attitude, he‘s just a straight up honest talented fabricator/mechanic and works on All brand Bikes Like the guys from the old days. I highly recommend him. He sends nothing out of the shop unless it’s right and it’s safe.

“Houston Hal” Cort’s information:

https://metalcraftracing.com

Address:

5023 Suite V Addicks Satsuma Rd. Houston, Texas 77084

Phone: 832-518-7793

Email: profuel555@hotmail.com

we need photos :) glad u found a good man!

Back