HOW can you make the Turn Signals stay

went to dealer that i got my 09 goldwing ask if there was a away to do that they said no i ask then if they could fix it so i would have to shut them off my self manual no if you find out something that works let the honda rider known

Good thread as a new wing owner I found this a strange animal I like to signal early. And occasionally would realize the signal had canceled which I am sure baffles anyone behind me. Yea, Honda needs to reinvent this setup to at least cancel when turn is completed, as it is now, the cancellation is dialed into a way too short distance traveled. My thoughts:Shrug:

Good thread as a new wing owner I found this a strange animal I like to signal early. And occasionally would realize the signal had canceled which I am sure baffles anyone behind me. Yea, Honda needs to reinvent this setup to at least cancel when turn is completed, as it is now, the cancellation is dialed into a way too short distance traveled. My thoughts:Shrug:

According to the owners manual not only is the turn signal tied into distance traveled but to a time limit of I believe is 9 seconds if I remember correctly.
If it doesn't see a angle movement as in a turn, then it will cancel in 9 seconds. This is actually good because it is looking at lane changes that won't give you the lean angle to cancel so it will use the 9 seconds.
I agree that 9 seconds is too short.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png