How many miles on your Triglide?

Old Shiney 09'

Service date 9-15-08. Purchased 10-10-13 7,763 miles. 32,689 miles on the clock now. Pennsylvania tuff to ride at times.

well I picked up my trike at the end of Feb just before the shit hit the fan. Due to lockups here in PA and a now a bout with a pinched sciatic nerve, i have a whopping 251 miles on my 2020

2019 picked up in November last year, 3k by March, then Covid. 😡, now going for the 5K service. I remember one nasty ride for 186mi at 21*. On the road at 70 it was brutal. But, the subsequent ride with my sons to Daytona Bike Week was worth it.😁 2655 just for that round trip.

Got the 2011 tri-glide last fall, less than 750 miles on it. Now has 6300 and sitting in the shop. Been parked mostly since mid July (right hip needed replacement.) Hip done 3 weeks ago. Found both brass and steel shavings in oil and filter. So in shop for tear down, mechanic thinks might be rods sticking. Waiting to hear bad news, and sending crank in for plug and weld. Hope to get more miles in before MN cold and snow sets in. :mad:

Got the 2011 tri-glide last fall, less than 750 miles on it. Now has 6300 and sitting in the shop. Been parked mostly since mid July (right hip needed replacement.) Hip done 3 weeks ago. Found both brass and steel shavings in oil and filter. So in shop for tear down, mechanic thinks might be rods sticking. Waiting to hear bad news, and sending crank in for plug and weld. Hope to get more miles in before MN cold and snow sets in. :mad:

Wow not good’ keep us informed...😕..

Good Luck Larry. I had the same problem with an 07 96 incher, glad I had ESP. The cam plate and oil pump were cracked on mine. The brass bushings in the engine ground to powder trashing the complete engine. The funny thing is it still ran. The crank had way too much end play. For 50.00 dollars I got a new engine. I hope you do good with yours and keep us updated;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvflorian

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvflorian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png