Votes: 148 27.2%
  • Several times per week

Votes: 89 16.4%
  • Several times per month

Votes: 31 5.7%
  • Ocassionaly

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
I try to visit daily and read a lot of the older posts. Learning a lot, getting good tech tips and really like the helpful friendly atmosphere. And I like that there seems to be very little "brand" competition. I don't care what you ride, just that you do.

I suffer from chronic MULTIPLE TRIKE TALK SYNDROME......I visit multiple times each day, and have severe withdrawals when I can't. There is no known cure at this time, except for actually ridin' Your Trike to prevent login.......:rolleyes:

skuuter, you took the words right out of my mouth, and my feelings exactly :wtg:

i'm new to trikes but love the site, a lot :Excited::pepper: of very informative people and very few smart elics, i'm going to get my first trike 8-20-2011 this is also my 34 wedding anniversary, great gift to each other, its a 2003 lehman burnt orange color very pretty,cant wait,ill be driving it 600 miles on first voyage,good way to learn right, i'll be careful don't worry :-

i'm new to trikes but love the site, a lot :Excited::pepper: of very informative people and very few smart elics, i'm going to get my first trike 8-20-2011 this is also my 34 wedding anniversary, great gift to each other, its a 2003 lehman burnt orange color very pretty,cant wait,ill be driving it 600 miles on first voyage,good way to learn right, i'll be careful don't worry :-

Lookin' for some pictures of your Texas Trike. It's gotta be a TEXAS trike; it's burnt orange, iddin' it?

Enjoy every minute!! (Guess I'm one of your 'smart alecs' but love every one of my TT buddies on here!)

I live in the "STAFF ROOM" here....oh yeah, by the way Nana, the Vending Machine is gettin' low.......:D

Between Trike Talk and Gold Wing Docs.com I pretty much live on the internet except for the PGR rides. A man has to have his priorities!!

Back