Hydraulic Foot Clutch - HELP

Apr 4, 2015
Holbrook, AZ, USA
I have a 99 softail with a mystery design trike kit with floorboards and a Baker five speed with reverse. I just bought a hydraulic side cover but am having trouble finding a foot pedal and master cylinder to be able to use my side shift setup. Does anyone have a connection or info on this set up. I'm doing this as the strength in my left hand is shaky at lights...

Thank you in advance for your help.

While not a simple "bolt on" work, seems logical that a rear footbrake master cylinder could be "reversed" to adapt to the left hand side, somehow. Making a mount, and footlever would be the biggest challenge, but it doesn't seem like rocket science?:Shrug:

Hopefully someone on here can help you.

Another option for you might be an "automatic" clutch. Rekluse makes one for several HD models, perhaps yours is one?

Here's a link in case you haven't already checked them out... [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://rekluse.com/[/FONT]

Let us know how you do this, if you don't mind...

Peteg59;

While not inexpensive I ordered a Chrome Forward Controls w/Hydraulic Foot Clutch # 055114 from Zodiac. I was able to talk to [FONT=&quot]lonny@heartlandbiker.com.

[/FONT]
Through Lonny I made the order. Planning on customizing them to fit. Zodiac is in the Netherlands so shipping was pricey but all in all still less expense than anything else I have found.

Glad you were able to find a hyd. foot clutch Zaven. I've never heard of, or seen anything from, Zodiac.

Just goes to show that there's a whole lot out there that doesn't show up on the aftermarket radar at all times here in the states.

When you get it rigged up, post pics for all to see!:clapping:

Works Great

I am having trouble attaching the photos but those Zodiac controls bolted right to the frame and look great. I ended up using them as sent and removing my floorboards.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stockville69

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stockville69
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png