I'm new here go easy on me.....

Welcome from North Ga. :wave4:

Nice Trike you have, enjoy your ride.

Welcome to TT Ed and greetings from Long Island. Fine looking trike you have there. So I won't hold it against you being from NJ. I used to ride down by you for business in Millville at Dallas Airmotive. Seem to recall nearest hotel was in Vineland. Nice area.

Raced at the Vineland track mucho years ago.

Yup your at the right place, no other guidance needed - just love the Indian CSC design. :clapping:Enjoy and ride safe from West Point :welcome:

Welcome to the Gang from Western Colorado. Absolutely gorgeous trike. Just looks like someone pulled it out of the fifties. Stunning.

hay Ed

your are not only in the right forum but the best trike forum on the net. welcome to trike talk from East Texas. we was all new comers at one point, so just fall right in here and enjoy. when you can make a trike talk gathering, you will meet many grate folks and put some faces to names. fact we have a gathering in Maggie Valley Sep. 4,5,6,7 we ride, eat & visit .

ride safe Jr. & Darlene

hay Ed

your are not only in the right forum but the best trike forum on the net. welcome to trike talk from East Texas. we was all new comers at one point, so just fall right in here and enjoy. when you can make a trike talk gathering, you will meet many grate folks and put some faces to names. fact we have a gathering in Maggie Valley Sep. 4,5,6,7 check out the 8 th we ride, eat & visit

ride safe Jr. & Darlene

Back