Installing Thunder Torque Inserts™ - More Torque - Deeper Tone - Dyno Proven

Not Sure What Size You Need?

choosing_tti_size_13bf5b68c351f8af1c089962a2356a1e77a90199.jpeg

Go HERE to Shop Thunder Torque Inserts™!

Optimize Your Exhaust HERE!

I had to change my head pipe gaskets over the weekend, on my Indian roadmaster CSC kit while I had the exhaust off, the mufflers are from CSC the baffles are like super trap style disc I just didnt like them, so I found a old set of screamin eagle mufflers took the baffles out cut them to fit my mufflers, went for a ride they sounded like Shit & had no Balls I had a new set of 3" thunder Inserts drilled a hole put them in went for a ride sounded better still a little bit flat, took & turned them the other direction with the bolt part sticken towards the back Sounds great & runs really Good, Its really Hard to believe that these could make that much of a difference :D

I had to change my head pipe gaskets over the weekend, on my Indian roadmaster CSC kit while I had the exhaust off, the mufflers are from CSC the baffles are like super trap style disc I just didnt like them, so I found a old set of screamin eagle mufflers took the baffles out cut them to fit my mufflers, went for a ride they sounded like Shit & had no Balls I had a new set of 3" thunder Inserts drilled a hole put them in went for a ride sounded better still a little bit flat, took & turned them the other direction with the bolt part sticken towards the back Sounds great & runs really Good, Its really Hard to believe that these could make that much of a difference :D

Great to hear.

Yeah, it is amazing how well these can improve sound and power.

Glad you experimented with the rotation and found what works best for your set up. :clapping:

Ride Free,

Kevin