IS lift kit and kit to move tour pak back worth it

Hello I have a 2017 Triglide.. I am thinking of having a lift kit installed and also moving the tourpak back with the kit.. Our these worth the time and money

Kubota,

I have both the lift kit and relocation kit. Noticable handling improvement with the lift kit and although the relocation kit was to give my wife more room, it also helps for putting a full bag of gear behind me, in her place, when I travel alone.....

Syke

Comfort kit was great addition, no matter where ya get it. Dont know about tank lift, have no interest in doing that.
The reason for tank lift is to push more air down on to motor, tank lift along with DK air deflectors really made a difference for me. I get no critter bodies on my Fuel tank all go to the air deflectors. These changes are all part of heat management and hopefully longer engine life. :Shrug: Fred

Attachments

• DSC00226.JPG
    DSC00226.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 229
  • DSC00199.JPG
    DSC00199.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC00220.JPG
    DSC00220.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 229
  • DSC00218.JPG
    DSC00218.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 234
  • DSC00221.JPG
    DSC00221.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 233
Hi Jim,

For your 2017 the Convertible Comfort Lift™ is the preferred Lift Kit. You can see it at this LINK.

We do have them in stock and are shipping them within 1 business day of being ordered.

We also have the Tour Pak Relocation Kits, which moves the passenger backrest back 1", 2" or 3", depending on how much extra room you want. You can see them HERE.

Thank you for looking at our products, and feel free to write or call us at the contact info listed below.

Kevin

I have the worst driveway in the world. I has such an angle at the bottom, that my pipes scrape every time I go up. If I go up at an angle, they might not scrape. I called a friend of mine that does asphalt work to come over and give me some idea's of what I can do. I would like to install one of the lift kits that DK sells. That would bring the rear end up just enough not to scrape. What does that do with the warranty? Thanks. I have a 2017 TriGlide. We mainly ride 2 up. I'm a big guy. (not fat, just big boned) :laugh: My wife 140ish. What kit would be the best for my ride.

I have the worst driveway in the world. I has such an angle at the bottom, that my pipes scrape every time I go up. If I go up at an angle, they might not scrape. I called a friend of mine that does asphalt work to come over and give me son idea's of what I can do. I would like to install one of the lift kits that DK sells. That would bring the rear end up just enough not to scrape. What does that do with the warranty? Thanks. I have a 2017 TriGlide. We mainly ride 2 up. I'm a big guy. (not fat, just big boned) :laugh: My wife 140ish. What kit would be the best for my ride.

The best one to get for you 2017 Tri-Glide is the Convertible Comfort™ Lift at this LINK. It will have no effect on your warranty. Feel free to give us a call or email with any questions.

Kevin

Hello I have a 2017 Triglide.. I am thinking of having a lift kit installed and also moving the tourpak back with the kit.. Our these worth the time and money

I moved my tour pack back 4 in I just got a couple iron strips about 2 in wide x 1/4 thick drilled 4 holes and mounted it between the trunk and tour pack base
21192790_10212166219622138_8691030800184789013_n.jpg

I installed the tourpak relocation kit from D & K on my 2015 Triglide. The kit has options to move your tourpak 1, 2, or 3 inches. I chose to start in the middle. Two inches, and my wife love's the extra room. The only downside is wire harness's behind the seat are now exposed. I'm having a local upholstery shop make up a new cover. I also have the comfort lift kit to install before spring to raise the trike and improve shock location. Just my 2 cents worth.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png