Jacking up the rear end

I use floor jack at the tie-down points. I suggest removing the tires to facilitate ease of access to exhaust. Once the tires are off, put jack stands under hubs and remove floor jack. I have a stock 2010 Harley Tri glide with the Lehman conversion. I am not sure if it's the same as yours. Good luck........Mark

Hi this is Jaime from Lehman Trikes. I happened across this thread today and thought I would run back and ask our conversion guys. They said if you don't have a hitch kit, then place a 2x4 between the hitch mounts on the rear frame (I took a picture of it - below) and then jack it up. Hope this helps!

unnamed.jpg

Heres a new attachment at Harbor freight for a floor jack. You can adjust the width because the sides slide in or out individually. And you can adjust the individual pad height from the one I saw in the store last week. Might be good for a solid axle trike.
image_22549.jpg

LLS....

....ONLY applies to Lehman...trust me. So, to the OP: You can only ask a Lehman owner that has the LLS. Jack up, two jack stands under frame, allowing the LLS to drop. Your wheels will come off easier also. I have the proto #1 from Lehman. Stay in contact with them frequently. Only 3-4 employees in Spearfish currently, but Lori is "top notch". Will PM you. Johnny

Back