Just Joined today

Greetings from Columbus. It took a bit of clicking here&there to find just where to launch this. In brief: a lifetime rider now moved to the Trike community. Heritage Softail and about to kit-up my Sporty as well. We can't cease riding despite advancing years after all.

Interested in other Trike riders in & around the Capitol area. Glad there's lots of good riding months ahead; I usually ride until the salt/saline hits the streets.

Greetings from Columbus. It took a bit of clicking here&there to find just where to launch this. In brief: a lifetime rider now moved to the Trike community. Heritage Softail and about to kit-up my Sporty as well. We can't cease riding despite advancing years after all.

Interested in other Trike riders in & around the Capitol area. Glad there's lots of good riding months ahead; I usually ride until the salt/saline hits the streets.

Gary welcome to Trike Talkđź‘Ťđź‘Ť..

Welcome Gary to the talk :wave4::wave4: I tried my sporty about 10 yrs ago loved it and it got my wife to ride with me just make sure you put a 5 degree triple on it steers and handles a lot easier

Welcome to TT from Dayton

:wave4:Welcome to Trike Talk from Mentor Ohio!

I was just in Columbus for our Grand Masters Ride around the city a couple of weeks ago. rode down with 12 other brothers.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4spen@Proj2
Back