JUST KNIVES

Very nice. I have that same 100th Anniversary yellow one.

On the brown bone, is that cutout in the blade factory or from use?

I have been on the search for my long blade buck hunting knife. I bought it to go with my buck 110. Both knives have taken a detour with my saddle horn bags and kershaw bone saw. I do remember seeing them when we were moving out of the house but some how they are no where to be found.

I have caught a fever from one of you knife guys.

I bought a Case Canoe last night on line. Pictures to follow. Notice this morning that it is being shipped out today.

Very nice. I have that same 100th Anniversary yellow one.

On the brown bone, is that cutout in the blade factory or from use?

Thanks Bill, yeah... that notch is not factory, the blade was modified at some point in its life :Shrug: didn't do a bad job of it, so wasn't a deal breaker for me.

I was really paying for the other two, mainly the "Indian stag" stockman.

That little 100th anniversary is nice too :)

I have been on the search for my long blade buck hunting knife. I bought it to go with my buck 110. Both knives have taken a detour with my saddle horn bags and kershaw bone saw. I do remember seeing them when we were moving out of the house but some how they are no where to be found.

I have caught a fever from one of you knife guys.

I bought a Case Canoe last night on line. Pictures to follow. Notice this morning that it is being shipped out today.

Alright Jim! :clapping: looking forward to seeing those pictures

Thanks Bill, yeah... that notch is not factory, the blade was modified at some point in its life :Shrug: didn't do a bad job of it, so wasn't a deal breaker for me.

I was really paying for the other two, mainly the "Indian bone" stockman.

That little 100th anniversary is nice too :)

Looks like the previous owner used it to strip wire.....

Alright Jim! :clapping: looking forward to seeing those pictures

Randall, I have had a little bit of time so I have been looking for some of my stored items. I ran across my knives in a container, score, everything is not there. 3 of my buck knives are missing. I bought all 3 when I was living in Alaska In 1973. I had a 110, a straight blade hunting, and small 3 blade. I have to look up the numbers. I am sure my ex son in law may have snagged them along with my kershaw bone saw. They were in a saddle horn leather bag, bag is also missing, he always eyed them. Heck I would have given them to him if that is the case. Anyway, I have a new bug and I have gotten the Sweetie’s blessing. She is probably saying, this is cheaper than, motorcycles, guns or guitars. lol

Randall, I have had a little bit of time so I have been looking for some of my stored items. I ran across my knives in a container, score, everything is not there. 3 of my buck knives are missing. I bought all 3 when I was living in Alaska In 1973. I had a 110, a straight blade hunting, and small 3 blade. I have to look up the numbers. I am sure my ex son in law may have snagged them along with my kershaw bone saw. They were in a saddle horn leather bag, bag is also missing, he always eyed them. Heck I would have given them to him if that is the case. Anyway, I have a new bug and I have gotten the Sweetie’s blessing. She is probably saying, this is cheaper than, motorcycles, guns or guitars. lol

Hope you're able to track down those "missing" knives...

Happy to hear that someone else has been bit by the collector bug :clapping:

I tell you what though... I still blame Bill for posting his collection of Buck's and Scott with his video starting this :laugh: at that time I only had the three... now it's just a tad more than that :cxtv:

Nice, Jim.

Both look to be unused. Is the Sodbuster new?

Neat to have the limited edition complete with box. All the Case knives I've seen have been great quality, strong pieces.

Nice!!

Beautiful blue bone handles...and a limited edition too :clapping:

Your EDC is pretty sweet as well, still don't have a Sodbuster in my collection... might have to change that ;)

I'll be looking forward to seeing your next find Jim, now that your sweetie gave you the green light :D

Came across a great deal on a couple of vintage Jack knives, a Queen Steel 1958-60 and a 1966-74 Kabar (Cole National Corp) in box with paperwork and original price tag.

Jim also got me looking at the Case Sodbuster's, I reversed gears when a laid eyes on a nice Russlock that was priced within my Father's Day budget... after getting Michele's approval it was ordered and on the way as of yesterday. Pictures to come...😁

20200524_152646.jpg

20200524_160335.jpg

20200524_154655.jpg

Nice find. I've never seen a Russlock in person. Waiting to get you impression. I'm a fan of lock backs.

If I can find it on the computer, I'll post a pic of my Case Jack knife. I bet you didn't get the Kabar for $3.50. :)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tw0fast4u

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tw0fast4u
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png