Just Pet Memes

4812a674f9042658e799273461a1d20d8e4428e7.jpg

Dang, brings back a lot of memories. Had a pet cougar back many years ago. Found him when he was maybe 1 week old or less. His mom had been hit by a train. Kept him 'til he was maybe 2 yrs old. Use to super glue wooden beads to his front claws. Didn't want to de-claw because I knew I was going to release him back into the wild some day. Ha! he didn't want to leave. Years later I found a bobcat in somewhat the same situation. Learned a valuable lesson with wild cats or any wild animal....get a male. They are much easier to handle. When the females go into season you've got your hands full....BIG TIME.

8~\o

Dang, brings back a lot of memories. Had a pet cougar back many years ago. Found him when he was maybe 1 week old or less. His mom had been hit by a train. Kept him 'til he was maybe 2 yrs old. Use to super glue wooden beads to his front claws. Didn't want to de-claw because I knew I was going to release him back into the wild some day. Ha! he didn't want to leave. Years later I found a bobcat in somewhat the same situation. Learned a valuable lesson with wild cats or any wild animal....get a male. They are much easier to handle. When the females go into season you've got your hands full....BIG TIME.

8~\o

And so, the curse of Man

Back