Kerrville Ride 2021

In!!! (assumes new kids are allowed.....)

Camping reservations made at Kerrville-Schreiner Park.

Planning on riding 17th/18th/19th/20th. Then hanging around on Wednesday to buy groceries and wash clothes, then continuing east (home is in Colorado) to visit Kentucky and then the son in Maryland.....

Chuck

Starting Saturday morning, April 17th through Tuesday morning, the 20th rides will be staged at the Super 8 located at 2127 Sidney Baker. Starting times to be determined.

I'm a first timer how will i be able to find out times? Are there any names of a person to contact or maybe something at the desk? I wouldn't be getting in till the 17th mid to late afternoon

I'm a first timer how will i be able to find out times? Are there any names of a person to contact or maybe something at the desk? I wouldn't be getting in till the 17th mid to late afternoon

The Road Captains haven't made that decision yet.

To answer the question:

I will be leading the ride the morning of the 17 April Saturday, (Blue Bonnets), we will meet @ 0900, Super 8 parking lot. After ride meeting we will leave around 0930. This ride will be approximately 6 hours, including 1 hour for lunch.

On 18 April Sunday my good friend Gold Rush will lead the ride for the Twisted Sisters, starting at 0900 Super 8 parking lot. This ride will be approximately 7-8 hours including lunch.

On the 19 & 20 April Gold Rush will be leading the rides and they have not been completely built yet. Gold Rush knows the Hill country like the hairs on his hand and he enjoys riding. So the rides will be relative long and you'll get to see most of the Texas Hill Country.

Hello Pat

Rides & Road Captains have been established for the 17 - 20 April. Rides will cover the Triple Sisters and Northern Parts of the Hill Country. As Ladyonmission has already stated, gathering point for all rides will be the Super 8 Hotel. Any question, please let me know.

Pat & Lola I was not going to come, but you fast talking things has changed my mine I will make my reservation for the supper 8 for the 16

-20 of April. looking forwards to seeing all

Pat & Lola I was not going to come, but you fast talking things has changed my mine I will make my reservation for the supper 8 for the 16

-20 of April. looking forwards to seeing all

Guess I need to have someone keep Jr in line. He gets a bit owly at times. Maybe between Pat, Lola & Carla he will walk the straight & narrow. awww hell I'm dreaming again. :D

Looking forward to meeting up with so many of you. Don't ask me to remember all of these names, really bad at that. Want to thank the road captains for not making the start times to early for us westerners lol. As always want to thank all that are putting this gathering together.

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone. This will be my second gathering with TT folks. Just curious, is there any time set aside for socializing and "meet and greet"? There are so many of you that I would like to know. In addition to catching up with those previously met...... Jim

Kevin.... See post #’s 40 and 16....

Old River Road Resort is very nice and clean.

DblTrbl Dennis is camped there and vouches for it. It is handy to town also ... about 4’sh miles to Kerrville..maybe 5.

Schreiner Park is a state park and is closer in...on the edge of town...but still has the “out in the country” feel with easy access to the Super8.

I submit these 2 parks for consideration because of their easy access to the Super8 where the rides will be headquartered. There are many rv parks here but some are further out or across town from the Super8, having to go through town traffic and quite a few stoplights.

- - - Updated - - -

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone. This will be my second gathering with TT folks. Just curious, is there any time set aside for socializing and "meet and greet"? There are so many of you that I would like to know. In addition to catching up with those previously met...... Jim

Jim,

There has not been a structured social hour in the past but folks usually gather on the patio at the Super8 in the evenings...given weather.... some go out to eat together ... then usually a group will gather afterwards for a social time.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyldesydedavid

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyldesydedavid
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png