Khrome Werks 2+2 vs KST 6 Bend handlebars

Udawg

80+ Posts
Jun 30, 2020
Kathleen, GA, USA
I'm going to change out my bars on 2019 Tri Glide and I'm trying to decide between the 2 above. I definitely want taller bars and pullback. The Khrome Werks 2+2 are about 30-31 inches wide where the KST are about 36" wide but about 2" taller and more pullback. I have short arms and I'm worried the 36" wide may be a stretch for me in the turns because the stock is very comfortable except too short. If Khrome Werks made a 4+4 it would be a no brainer. Anyone with experience with the wide bars have an opinion for me. I want to know if it was a problem in turns with the wider bars and short arms. If you're 6 foot or taller it probably wouldn't matter so I'm really interested in opinions of people with shorter arms on how it affects you in turns. Thanks for the help.

I'm 5' 9" and found the Kromewerks 2 +2 worked well for me. Stopped me from having to always lean forward to reach the stock handlebars.

Because I live on the prairies I don't need a lot of leverage for the twisties. If that's important to you pick the bars that give the most leverage.

Personally I think a 36 inch width could be a stretch.

I'm 5' 9" and found the Kromewerks 2 +2 worked well for me. Stopped me from having to always lean forward to reach the stock handlebars.

Because I live on the prairies I don't need a lot of leverage for the twisties. If that's important to you pick the bars that give the most leverage.

Personally I think a 36 inch width could be a stretch.

Thanks OLBLU, that's what I'm worried about. I'm 5'9" also.

I'm looking into the same handlebars as you are. Have the same questions and not sure which one to get. I did call Khrome Werks and they told me to look at the 300517a Bagger Sweep bar. It has a 34.34 width. Hope this helps. Always hard to pick these out with just a picture and some numbers.

I'm looking into the same handlebars as you are. Have the same questions and not sure which one to get. I did call Khrome Werks and they told me to look at the 300517a Bagger Sweep bar. It has a 34.34 width. Hope this helps. Always hard to pick these out with just a picture and some numbers.

I haven't even looked at these but I really do like a little taller bar, just can't find a narrow one.

bars

I installed the KST 6 bend bars in 14". I am 5'8". I do reach when at full turn but I love the Bars. I also opted to have the prewired for heated grips and added the heated grips as well. 2023 model.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stockville69

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stockville69
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png