Laconia

ROAD DOG

Contributing Member
Jan 21, 2009
MA,
Anybody going to Laconia ? We went Wednesday, nice day, pretty busy for a Wednesday, rode all the Harleys, & Indians , The thing that sucked was they had a Cop patrolling the ride route, Stopped at The Tent The Christin bikers have free food as always great food, good half way stop. Went to Harts Turkey farm for lunch, Long Sleepy ride home after all that turkey and gravy. Great ride no real close calls except for a lot of real turkeys crossing the road, My Air Horn Scared the Crap out them. Maybe go back Saturday :D

Aaaaaaaaaa crap, I forgot about Laconia this year, (and I go every year) BUT I did attend the Americade... and it good to hear that "THE TENT" is still operating as usual........FREE FOOD for biker's...........cool deal!

Ronnie

6/16/22

Was at the speedway in Loudon today and saw a black Indian trike leaving.

Is it possible it was a Road Dog?

HA HA what time? my buddy & I went up & back 5 days Road the Harleys & Indians Had a great time. Road the HD live Wire, That thing Is STUPID FAST. Went to Wiers last saturday to much traffic. Ate a lot of good food. I want to get a Challenger or a Pursuit That I can trike later, So Confused. Were you on your Trike ?

Think I saw you leaving around 1:30 Thursday afternoon.

Yes the trike was in the parking lot behind the track.

We were just walking out of the vendor area as you were leaving.

Think I saw you leaving around 1:30 Thursday afternoon.

Yes the trike was in the parking lot behind the track.

We were just walking out of the vendor area as you were leaving.

I went up again today, Great ride up :D Not so on the way home 165 miles of rain, I dont care I was riding. not to busy today. went to the lobster pound, Not really that many venders, just t shirts, Some lady there selling CBD Gummies & topical, She gave me some to try worked really good on my hands & back, bought some for sleep see how that works tonight. Piss me off $15.00 to park a trike. I am not CHEEP. Thats a Rip off they want you to go to the venders, then charge to park. The venders pay Thousands for a spot. I got 1978 miles for the week.

Took a quick look at both models you mentioned. Pretty similar but for some reason I lean towards the Challenger.

Did you ride them? I bet the answer is no? Because you don't know how to get the HD TATOO off the left & right one. :D

SORRY

I would have love'd to meet ~n~ greet with you.. Even if it was just a hand shake and say hello.....while at the Laconia area

If your ever ride'n in the Springfield, Massachusetts area, give me a shout............. love to hook up for a ride or a nibble of food at a local food place...

Most of my best ride'n partners, r good folks like yourself, that we meet and become good friends..

Ronnie

6/19/23

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HomeFree

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HomeFree
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png