Late nighters---unite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made it back to work. :Coffee:

Not much sleep between times, being Mother's Day and all. Took the wife to movie and dinner. Kids were there of course, so not so romantic. In fact, her mom, and her sister and kid were at the movie too. It was called Mother's Day appropriately. Lotta hot women in the movie. It wasn't bad for being kind of a chick flick. It was more of a comedy than anything. I laughed my ass off more than a few times.

If there's something you want to take the little woman out to that you will enjoy and so will she, this is the movie to go to. It kept my attention even though I was very tired.

Slow night here on the old thread.

Haven't seen Steve or 1stSgt in quite some time. Hopefully they are doing well. Have wondered out loud if Steve is riding his trike yet or not. I'm betting not, or he'd be here crowing about it and posting pics.

Where O where are you tonight...why do you leave me here all alone?

(Anybody recognize that? I'll give extra credit if you do. Bill doesn't count, btw)

Made it back to work. :Coffee:

Not much sleep between times, being Mother's Day and all. Took the wife to movie and dinner. Kids were there of course, so not so romantic. In fact, her mom, and her sister and kid were at the movie too. It was called Mother's Day appropriately. Lotta hot women in the movie. It wasn't bad for being kind of a chick flick. It was more of a comedy than anything. I laughed my ass off more than a few times.

If there's something you want to take the little woman out to that you will enjoy and so will she, this is the movie to go to. It kept my attention even though I was very tired.

What movie? I went back two pages looking and saw no mention. Probably missed it. Sorry.

I feel like a dork. It's called Mothers Day. Jennifer Aniston and Julia Roberts star in it.

- - - Updated - - -

Ding ding ding!!!

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!

Thank you. I'll have to check it out. I don't bother to watch most movies cause they are worthless and usually similar to the last movie. What happened to good old westerns that had a moral storyline?

Thank you. I'll have to check it out. I don't bother to watch most movies cause they are worthless and usually similar to the last movie. What happened to good old westerns that had a moral storyline?

Try Cozitv, or Sundance channel for westerns. There out there ,just got to find them on your cable system. ;)

Nobody out to chat tonight. Bo-ring....

Maybe...Everybody met another and :p they are gone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png